Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family owned company since 1945. Tri-State Truck Center has 9 locations and has an opportunity available for a Parts Counter Associate to join our family at the Springfield, MO location. We sell Mack and Volvo industry related parts over the phone, via email or in person while providing excellent customer service.
Candidates must be energetic, friendly, and professional. Experience in working in the trucking or automotive industry is a plus. Should be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working in a warehouse-type environment. Proficiency in computers, familiarity with parts inventory systems, and customer service oriented.
This position requires a valid license, background check and drug screen.
We offer competitive wages, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401K with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Ready to join the Tri-State Family?
Service Advisor- Jackson, TN
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family owned company since 1945. Tri-State Truck Center has 9 locations and has an opportunity available for a highly-motivated Service Advisor to join our family at the Jackson, TN location. Candidate must be energetic, detailed oriented, and able to multi task in a fast pace environment. Must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
High School Diploma and/or GED
Prior experience as a Service Advisor in the trucking or automotive industry a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with coworkers, management and customers
Greeting customers, scheduling service appointments and obtaining customer and truck information
Answer service calls and deliver timely updates to clients regarding status updates on work being performed and scheduling work.
Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
Proficient computer skills
Able to climb and stand on feet for long periods
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Performs other duties as assigned by Service Manager
Commercial Truck Sales- Jackson, MS
Job duties include
Sell all makes and models of Heavy duty trucks
Assist walk in customers and follow up with on going service for existing customers
Use all reasonable methods of prospecting for truck customers, including cold calling
Complies with federal, state and local regulations that affects the sale of trucks
Call on prospective customers within assigned territory
Prepares accurate sales orders and contracts, securing deposits, and processing paperwork in accordance with dealership policies
Responsible for product knowledge and keeping current on sales and training materials
Must have 3 years of heavy duty truck sales experience
Must be able to obtain a CDL license within 90 days from employment
Self-motivated with high energy, positive attitude and extraordinary customer service
Strong written and verbal skills
Good organizational and time management skills
Able to convert prospects in to closed deals
Must be a team player in a fast pace work place environment
A high school diploma or GED is required
A valid driver’s license is required
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
We're Hiring. Looking for Diesel Mechanic/ Technicians at all of our locations
Are you ready? Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family owned company since 1945, is seeking DYNAMIC Diesel Technicians to add to our family at all of our 9 Tri-State locations!
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
Working on a variety of different types of equipment and supporting our customers as they drive their Mack, Volvo or International heavy duty trucks on the road.
· Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repair maintenance functions:
· At least 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy duty trucks.
· ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not required.
· Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License is a plus but not required.
· Valid Driver’s License (required).
· Must have own tools to perform the task that are given to you.
· Completes applicable Company training programs.
· Completes applicable manufacture training programs for Mack and Volvo and other items.
· Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or automotive systems:
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
· Basic understanding of work order labor time standards.
· Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks.
· Must be able to rotate a Saturday shift.
· Hydraulics experience is a plus
· Welding experience is a plus
· Air and hydraulic braking systems and ABS system diagnose and repair
· Heating and air conditioning systems.
· Mack, Volvo or International experience is a plus
· Suspension, steering and able to perform truck alignments
· Diesel emission, DEF and SCR diagnose and repair
· Transmission and rear end diagnose and repair
· Chassis, engine, transmission electrical diagnose and repair
· I-shift and M-drive diagnose and repair
· Able to use a laptop computer and a variety of programs for trouble shooting equipment
· Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools.
· General engine repairs and able to perform tune-up, replacing injectors and rebuild is a plus.
· Vehicle PM inspections and adjustments
We offer competitive pay, 401k, vacation pay, holiday pay, health, vision and dental insurance.