Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family owned company since 1945. Tri-State Truck Center has 9 locations and has an opportunity available for a Parts Counter Associate to join our family at the Meridian, MS location. We sell Mack and Volvo industry related parts over the phone, via email or in person while providing excellent customer service.
Candidates must be energetic, friendly, and professional. Experience in working in the trucking or automotive industry is a plus. Should be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working in a warehouse-type environment. Proficiency in computers, familiarity with parts inventory systems, and customer service oriented.
This position requires a valid license, background check and drug screen.
We offer competitive wages, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401K with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Ready to join the Tri-State Family?
Shipping and Receiving Associate- Springfield, MO
Tri-State Truck Center is seeking a Shipping and Receiving associate to work at the Springfield, MO location.
Shipping and Receiving:
Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves by assigned bin locations, verifies correct item was picked from location and places items in Will Call shelves, Parts Delivery area or prepare and ship to the customers.
Properly packs items to ensure no damage occurs.
Unloads inbound freight in a safe and timely manner.
Advises Parts Manager of any damage to inbound product.
Accurately counts and stocks inventory in assigned bin locations.
Reports any discrepancies to the Parts Manager.
Maintains a clean work area.
Pays attention to detail and follow instructions and process.
Effectively manages time and maximizes productivity.
Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures and safety rules.
Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Ability to lift up to 75 pounds with assistance.
Perform other warehouse duties as assigned. Have a valid driver license and clean driving record.
Subject to a background check and pre-employment drug test.
We offer competitive salary, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401k with Employer match, health, dental & vision insurance
We're Hiring. Looking for Diesel Mechanic/ Technicians at all of our locations
Are you ready? Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family owned company since 1945, is seeking DYNAMIC Diesel Technicians to add to our family at all of our 9 Tri-State locations!
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to:
Working on a variety of different types of equipment and supporting our customers as they drive their Mack, Volvo or International heavy duty trucks on the road.
· Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repair maintenance functions:
· At least 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy duty trucks.
· ASE Heavy Truck Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not required.
· Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License is a plus but not required.
· Valid Driver’s License (required).
· Must have own tools to perform the task that are given to you.
· Completes applicable Company training programs.
· Completes applicable manufacture training programs for Mack and Volvo and other items.
· Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or automotive systems:
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
· Basic understanding of work order labor time standards.
· Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks.
· Must be able to rotate a Saturday shift.
· Hydraulics experience is a plus
· Welding experience is a plus
· Air and hydraulic braking systems and ABS system diagnose and repair
· Heating and air conditioning systems.
· Mack, Volvo or International experience is a plus
· Suspension, steering and able to perform truck alignments
· Diesel emission, DEF and SCR diagnose and repair
· Transmission and rear end diagnose and repair
· Chassis, engine, transmission electrical diagnose and repair
· I-shift and M-drive diagnose and repair
· Able to use a laptop computer and a variety of programs for trouble shooting equipment
· Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools.
· General engine repairs and able to perform tune-up, replacing injectors and rebuild is a plus.
· Vehicle PM inspections and adjustments
We offer competitive pay, 401k, vacation pay, holiday pay, health, vision and dental insurance.