A Message from the Tri-State Team regarding COVID
Our #1 priority is the safety of our employees and customers. Due to the unprecedented times caused by COVID-19, we have implemented the following to protect everyone involved to the best of our abilities:
• All Tri-State Truck Center Parts Department showrooms will be restricted to limited access to the public.
• Please respect spacing that has been specifically marked off from the parts counter. Also, a minimum of 6 feet has been marked if you have to wait in line.
• Our parts professionals are ready to help: any parts order can be placed by phone or email.
• Curbside pick-up is available at each Tri-State Truck Center location, call ahead for details.
• All parts delivery services will run as usual, with orders being placed right outside of your building. Invoices will be left with the delivery; we ask that our customers return a signed copy of the invoice via email.
• We are committed to keeping you running, no matter the conditions: all services repair requests can be placed by phone or email.
• Upon arrival at any Tri-State Truck Center Service Department, please leave the keys inside of the vehicle for our team to retrieve.
• Service estimates and repair order details will be sent via email or text for your review and authorization.
• All touch points within your truck will be disinfected before and after service work is completed.
• Upon service completion, each vehicle will be parked in a marked lot location with keys inside for a safe, no-contact return.
• Please respect spacing that has been specifically marked off from the cashier. Also, a minimum of 6 feet has been marked if you have to wait in line.
• Our sales staff is here to serve you; call your local Tri-State Truck Center location for details.
LEASING & RENTAL
• Our leasing & rental staff is here to serve you; call your local Tri-State Truck Center location for details.