Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family-owned company since 1945. We are seeking a Service Porter to join our family at the Jonesboro, AR location. The candidate must be energetic, detailed oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Application for employment or submit resume to the Service Department.
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc. has an opportunity available for a highly motivated Warehouse Associate to join our family at the Meridian, MS location. The candidate must be energetic, detailed oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast pace environment. Must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Application for employment or submit resume to the Parts Department.
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc. is seeking Diesel Technician to join our family at the Jonesboro, Arkansas location.
Your responsibilities will be to:
Working on a variety of different types of equipment and supporting our customers as they drive their Mack and Volvo heavy-duty trucks on the road.
Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repair maintenance functions.
The right candidate will have:
· At least 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy-duty trucks
· Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License is a plus but not required
· Valid Driver’s License (required)
· Must have your own tools to perform the task that is given to you
· Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or automotive systems
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
· Basic understanding of work order labor time standards
· Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium-duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks
· Must be able to rotate a Saturday shift
· Air and hydraulic braking systems and ABS system diagnose and repair
· Heating and air conditioning systems
· Mack and/or Volvo experience is a plus
· Suspension, steering, and ability to perform truck alignments
· Diesel emission, DEF, and SCR diagnosis and repair
· Transmission and rear-end diagnosis and repair
· Chassis, engine, transmission electrical diagnosis, and repair
· Able to use a laptop computer and a variety of programs for troubleshooting equipment
· Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools
· General engine repairs and being able to perform tune-ups, replace injectors, and rebuild is a plus
· Vehicle PM inspections and adjustments
We have an opportunity available for a highly motivated Truck Sales Person to join our family at our Joplin, MO location.
Application for employment or submit resume to the Sales Department.