We are looking for an experienced Fleet Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fleet management and a commitment to providing excellent customer service. Oversee and participate in the overall management of service support for all products and operations' profitability and growth. Interact with customers and company employees to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction and communication.
Application for employment or submit resume to the Truck Sales Department
Tri-State Truck Leasing is seeking Diesel Technician to join our family at the Memphis, TN location. Experienced heavy-duty B & C class maintenance technicians to join our Tri-State Leasing team.
Application for employment or submit resume to the Service Department
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family-owned company since 1945. Tri-State Truck Center has an opportunity available for a Parts Counter Associate to join our family at the Jackson, TN location. We sell Mack and Volvo industry-related parts over the phone, via email, or in-person while providing excellent customer service.
Candidates must be energetic, friendly, and professional with 2 years of experience working in the trucking or automotive industry. Should be able to lift at least 50 pounds and be comfortable working in a warehouse-type environment. Proficiency in computers, familiarity with parts inventory systems, and strong customer service.
This position requires a valid license, a background check, and a drug screen.
We offer competitive wages, paid vacations, paid holidays, 401K with company contribution, medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Walk-ins are welcome to apply. Ask to speak to the Parts Manager.
Application for employment or submit resume to the Parts Department
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc., a family-owned company since 1945. Tri-State Truck Center has 9 locations and has an opportunity available for a highly motivated Service Porter to join our family at the Joplin, MO location. The candidate must be energetic, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have a positive attitude, a professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Tri-State Truck Center, Inc. is seeking Diesel Technician to join our family at the Jonesboro, Arkansas location.
Your responsibilities will be to:
Working on a variety of different types of equipment and supporting our customers as they drive their Mack and Volvo heavy-duty trucks on the road.
Maintains advanced knowledge of, and strong skill proficiency in, the following vehicle components and systems, with the ability to perform complex repair maintenance functions.
The right candidate will have the following:
· At least 3 years of experience as a technician working on heavy-duty trucks
· Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License is a plus but not required
· Valid Driver’s License (required)
· Must have your own tools to perform the task that is given to you
· Ability to perform inspections and repairs without supervision in some (not all required) of the following heavy truck, or automotive systems
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
· Basic understanding of work order labor time standards
· Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium-duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks
· Must be able to rotate a Saturday shift
· Air and hydraulic braking systems and ABS system diagnose and repair
· Heating and air conditioning systems
· Mack and/or Volvo experience is a plus
· Suspension, steering, and ability to perform truck alignments
· Diesel emission, DEF, and SCR diagnosis and repair
· Transmission and rear-end diagnosis and repair
· Chassis, engine, transmission electrical diagnosis, and repair
· Able to use a laptop computer and a variety of programs for troubleshooting equipment
· Identifies the source of the malfunctions using a variety of electronic tools
· General engine repairs and being able to perform tune-ups, replace injectors, and rebuild is a plus
· Vehicle PM inspections and adjustments
Application for employment or submit resume to the Service Department.